Want to join the mapley goodness?
Maple Match is hiring exceptional humans to change the landscape of international dating.
Maple Match is seeking exceptionally personable Matchmakers with top-tier customer service skills and unparalleled organizational abilities. Our Matchmaking team is the heart of Maple Match, bringing people from the US, Canada, and everywhere else together in a meaningful way. A Matchmaker changes lives every day, and we're looking for people who take on that responsibility and run with it.
- Working one-on-one with community members by hosting consultations, coordinating matches based on compatibility and dates, and being the lead contact for clients
- Develop and execute matchmaking strategies to increase awareness and engagement
- Coordinating and writing correspondence including our newsletter, blog and managing social media
- Delivering outstanding customer service and ensuring all clients have a positive experience from initial signup inquiry to the end of their membership
- Are confident communicating with people from all walks of life in a professional and friendly manner both in person, over the phone and via email
- Have a positive, flexible and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Are self-motivated, ambitious and be able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent recording-keeping and organizational skills
- Are articulate, well-spoken and well presented
- Are empathetic, discreet and have outstanding interpersonal skills
- Are not afraid to work on different projects at any one time
- Have a creative mind and be able to think outside the box
- Have a firm knowledge of MS Office software, especially Excel
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Are open to trying new things and wear a number of hats if necessary
Maple Match is looking for a qualified intern to assist with taking Maple Match marketing to the next level. Detail-oriented, obsessively organized, and excited about the Maple Match brand and creative potential that it offers, our Marketing Intern will become an integral part of one of the fastest growing dating startups in the world. Whether it's planning our next Instagram campaign or implementing a new, fun way to interact with our community, or sending a press release to major media outlets, our Marketing Intern will have unparalleled access into the startup world. The Marketing Internship is unpaid with flexible scheduling to accommodate a full-time academic schedule.
Our Marketing Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Our ideal Marketing Intern will:
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials and press releases
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows and high-profile events
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Engage with the Maple Match community over social media and email.
- Manage social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
Maple Match is looking for a qualified intern to assist with taking Maple Match to the next level. Detail-oriented, obsessively organized, and excited about the Maple Match brand and creative potential that it offers, our Product Intern will become an integral part of one of the fastest growing dating startups in the world. Whether it's designing a new part of our app, analyzing user data, or streamlining how we conduct matchmaking, our Product Intern will have unparalleled access into the startup world .Our Product Internship is unpaid with flexible scheduling to accommodate a full-time academic schedule.
Our Product Intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Our ideal Product Intern will:
- Experience with or exposure to software or technology product management, preferably in an environment using agile development practices
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives
- Unique blend of business and technical savvy; big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality objectives
- Ability to work in a hard-changing, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness and ability to listen; genuine interest in understanding and solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prioritize and execute on initiatives
- Detail-oriented, with high standards of quality work and have a proven track record of success
- Ability to interact and team with others is essential
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities including the ability to analyze and report metrics